QA Technician (A Days)
Cranswick Gourmet Sausage Co. (Lazenby’s) is our fast-paced sausage facility located in Hull. Using only the best cuts of British pork, fresh herbs and spices, Cranswick Gourmet Sausage is the UK’s leading producer of gourmet sausages, supplying major retailers and foodservice outlets alike.
We are currently recruiting for motivated and experienced QA Technician with preferably food industry experience to join our busy Technical Team. The role involves checking all aspects of food safety, quality and legality for the products are adhered to at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a stable, permanent employment with one of the biggest meat manufactures in UK.
Shift available: 4on 4off
- A Shift Days 06:00-18:00
Pay Rate: £12.75 per hour
The main duties of QA Technician include;
- Monitor the quality of products
- Accurately complete paperwork and record relevant information
- Educate production colleagues on good manufacturing practice
- Ensure all start-up checks are completed
A full job description of a QA Technician is available upon request.
Whilst we value any experience, we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals, so we don’t just look at what you’ve done, but what you are capable of achieving. Therefore, key attributes we are looking for:
- An understanding of quality assurance and technical standards
- Previous experience in a Food Manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with a diverse workforce
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to work on your own and as part of a team
In return we offer:
- Training and carer development
- Friendly work environment
- Overtime – time and a half after basic hours
- Pension package
- Access to our ‘Feed your Wellbeing’ hub, offering a range of retail, restaurant and entertainment discounts and wellbeing support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to purchase extra holiday
- Discounted share scheme
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Additional holiday with service
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Internal applicants must inform their line manager before applying and confirm at interview.
Closing date: 04th February 2024
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward.