Production Team Leader
Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Job requirements of a Team Leader:
- Supervise/lead a line of production operatives within the sausage department
- Ensure our products are produced to high quality standards
- Working to BRC standards and major retailer requirements
- Troubleshoot – ‘Walking the line” to identify any issues ahead of them arising and taking appropriate action. Dealing with issues as and when required.
- Ensure that your team are operating within high quality, safety and legality standards
- Work alongside the department supervisor to ensure high quality standards are being achieved.
What you will need:
- Experience of working within a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- The ability to motivate a team
- Good Communication skills
- To be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- A good level of both written and verbal English
Pay and benefits:
- Salary – £10.88 per hour
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Attendance bonus after 1 years' service
- Overtime – time and a third after normal hours per week
- Pension – currently 2% employer contributions/3% employee contributions
- Discounted ShareSave Scheme after 1 years' service at December
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Enhanced holiday after 5 years’ service
Email a CV and covering letter, including the role you are applying for and your salary expectations to email@example.com
Closing Date: 17th February 2019 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward )
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.