Production Operative (Days)
About Cranswick Country Foods:
Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Job requirements of Food Production Operative:
We offer training so previous experience isn’t necessary, just a team player mentality with the desire to get the job done well. We offer fantastic progression opportunities and are always looking to promote from within, so if you’re looking for a new starting point in your career, this is a great one!
As a General Operative in our Primal Packing department, you’ll be packing some of the country’s best-selling pork products.
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday. Hours 6.00am – 2.45pm, with a maximum finish time at 4:00pm.
What you will need:
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Enjoy working to targets in a fast paced environment
- Possess high standards of work
- Have a basic level of both written and verbal English
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Ideally have experience of working within the food production industry, however this is not necessary as full training will be provided
Pay and benefits:
- Rate of pay – £9.50
- Weekly attendance bonus of £1 per hour
- Overtime – time and a third after basic hours
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Access to our ‘Feed your Wellbeing’ hub, offering a range of retail, restaurant and entertainment discounts and wellbeing support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to purchase extra holiday
- Discounted share scheme
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Additional holiday with service
Closing Date: 20th March 2023 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward )