Payroll Administrator (Part-time)
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Payroll Administrator to join the Finance team at the Wembley site.
As a Payroll Administrator, you'll be responsible in ensuring the Katsouris Brothers weekly payroll is completed accurately and on time
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Ensuring the weekly Payrolls for Katsouris Brothers are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure all holiday pay and statutory benefits are processed accurately.
- Ensure holiday information is accurately maintained on the payroll software.
- Manage Salary Finance and other payroll related employee benefits including the Purchasing of holidays.
- Reconcile HMRC PAYE account to weekly RTI submissions each month.
- Manage Auto Enrolment uploads and opt outs.
- Perform a weekly employee status reconciliation between the payroll system and auto enrolment account.
- Provide HR with Payroll KPI information for monthly reporting.
- Process all starters and leavers in line with group requirements.
- Answer all Group Payroll data requests including Gender Pay Gap & NMW information.
- Play a lead role in transitioning from the local Katsouris payroll software to the Group payroll software.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and in order to achieve total flexibility within the department you may be required from time to time to undertake any other request as required by management.
Requirements, experience and person specification
- 3 years’ experience of working Payroll position.
- Professional Payroll qualification would be advantageous.
- 3 years’ experience of working in a similar FMCG environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with an ERP system is essential.
- Attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Effective communicator, approachable and diligent.
- Possess a ‘right first time’ and conscientious work ethic.
- Good at problem solving and analysis.
- Good attention to detail
A full job description is available upon request
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Reena Rudki, HR Manager (email@example.com)
Please indicate salary expectations
Closing date: 14/05/2021
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward