Cranswick Country Foods in Watton is part of the hugely successful Cranswick PLC. We are passionate about producing only the best quality food, efficiently and sustainably in well invested facilities across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven NPD Manager to join the Watton team.
Job requirements of an NPD Manager:
- Manage and deliver all NDP and EDP projects for the Norfolk site.
- To ensure the expectations of both the customer and Cranswick are met, whilst satisfying technical criteria.
- To manage and support the NDP team, ensuring objectives are delivered, projects are kept on track and a good working relationship is sustained.
- Support the NDP chef with creating new and exciting ideas, ensuring products are delivered to the correct specification, satisfying consumer, customer, business, commercial, nutritional and operational requirements.
- Attend customer presentations as required.
- To co-ordinate with the Sherburn in Elmet (Bacon & Gammon) site to ensure all projects are on track and communicated clearly.
What you will need:
- A strong NPD knowledge, ideally provided from experience (3 years) within a similar field.
- Degree or qualification in a food related subject e.g. Food Technology or similar.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with retailer NPD systems, ideally Tesco.
- Must hold a valid UK Driving License and have access to a car.
Pay and benefits:
- Salary – £competitive
- Share of the profits with our discounted share scheme
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Access to our Feed your Wellbeing hub, with retail discounts and a range of other perks!
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
Email a CV and covering letter, including the role you are applying for and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th June 2023 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward)