Multi-Skilled Engineering Apprenticeship 2024
Cranswick is one of the UK’s most sustainable food producers. We produce and supply premium food to high-profile UK grocery retailers, the food service sector, and other UK and global customers.
Our site engineering teams are committed to innovation and excellence, including developing the next generation of skilled engineering professionals to join our business. Our Engineering teams across Hull are offering exciting opportunities for Level 3 Multi Skilled Engineering apprentices to join our dynamic teams.
What does the scheme look like?
- You will spend your first year at our partnership training provider HETA, mastering the basic skills needed for this role
- You will work alongside experienced engineers to gain hands-on experience in various engineering disciplines.
- You will perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs on mechanical and electrical systems.
- You’ll collaborate with team members to ensure the efficient operation of site machinery and equipment.
- You will have the chance to get involved in project planning and execution under the guidance of senior engineers.
- Every day you will contribute to a safe working environment by adhering to company safety protocols.
What are we looking for?
- GCSE Passes in Maths, English & an Engineering / Technical based subject
- A passionate individual who is keen to pursue a career in engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with an eagerness to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Adaptable and open to learning new skills, systems, and technologies
- A resilient attitude and progressive approach are essential to succeeding within our fast-paced industry.
- Extremely Competitive Salary
- Level 3 NVQ in Multi-Skilled Engineering through HETA
- Permanent employment upon completion of the apprenticeship with progression opportunities
- Profit sharing through a discounted share scheme
- Hassle-free auto-enrolment into the company pension scheme including enhanced contribution options
- Access to the Cranswick Package which includes the Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted products,‘Feed your Wellbeing’ platform, ‘Hapi’ discounts app and buying extra holiday entitlement
To apply, please submit a CV and Cover letter to
Closing Date: March 31st 2024