Opportunities have arisen for Line Leader roles throughout production. As a Line Leader you are expected to deliver against your set objectives and daily plans and KPI’s. You will also be expected to record data in required SIC formats and work in a collaborative manner with other departments on site. Working with all teams on site to deliver consistent and compliant operational processes. Ensuring a good working relationship and progressive, inclusive approach with Technical, H&S, HR, Process, NPD, Commercial and Supply Chain.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
· Team Leader will provide direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals working on designated processes and production lines.
o Responsibility for delivering and monitoring SIC
o Provide knowledge, experience and understanding of designated procedures and processes.
o Responsible for ensuring CCP’s, Quality standards, H&S standards and SOP’s are followed, met and exceeded.
o Understand qualities and strengths / weaknesses, of both the team and the process and be able to best match to deliver KPI’s, targets and compliance.
o Inspire trust and respect of team, working in a fair and firm manner, collaborating with support teams and management for two-way communication.
o Motivation of team members, assessing performance and evaluation. Providing, support and guidance and a willingness to collaborate with other support functions and teams.
· Effectively demonstrate and be able to deliver an understanding of site strategy, departmental goals, safety practices, deadlines and daily targets.
o Understand their financial responsibility in relation to performance of team and process.
o Understand how and what the paperwork & results boards are delivering and how this information is used up chain,
o Confidence to handle customer audits and queries
o Willingness to be involved with strategic events and promotional activities
o Confidence in delivering results and data to senior management and visitors when required.
Requirements, experience and person specification (bullet points)
· Previous experience of running a production line and related equipment
· Understanding of relevant CCP requirements
· Proven track record of leading a team
· Knowledge of root cause analysis
· Proven ability in conflict resolution,
· Ability to interact with customers and site visitors during audits and various meetings including pre-production trials.
General Attainment and Training
· All core training and core procedures
· Level 2 Food Safety
· All relevant site/area policies, procedures and practices (Including customer specific codes of practice)
· Relevant experience in lean management and root cause analysis tools.
A full job description is available upon request. Rate of pay to be discussed at interview.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your application form to: CCFSF.HR@cranswick.co.uk
Closing date: 14th August 2020
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward