Location: Based at Crown, Weybread with travel to Kenninghall Mill and Farms
To develop, manage and implement all HR related issues, including policies and procedures across the Crown business, raising awareness and viability of the function as a result of the implementation of best practice HR methods.
Main duties include:
- Build and integrate a respected HR Department that provides and supports the business within all relevant areas of HR expertise.
- Develop relationships with key site teams ensuring that they understand the value of the HR function to them and their reports.
- Construct and implement relevant and effective HR systems and processes which deliver against the requirements of the sites and deliver consistency.
- Assist with the development of the sites culture in line with the principles of Cranswick, ensuring that training and development needs are met.
- Understand the importance of employee engagement on the sites and ensure that engagement methods are implemented effectively.
- Manage HR related areas including, recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development and performance appraisals.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and good time management skills
- Preferably holds an Advanced Level 7 HR qualification
- Holds a full clean driving license
- Team player, with the ability to self-manage
A full job description is available upon request
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Miranda Walker, Group HR Director (Miranda.email@example.com)
Please indicate salary expectations
Closing date: 20thth October 2017