4 on 4 off, 6:00am to 6:00pm
Cranswick Country Foods is one of the largest pork processors in the UK, dealing with multiple customers, the food service sector and further processors.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Despatch Administrator to join the busy Despatch team at the Preston site.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient and effective running of any administrative work associated with the Despatch department, under the guidance of the Despatch Manager.
Main duties include:
- Production of accurate and appropriate Despatch Notes.
- Maintain the loading of orders on to FOPS ensuring that all information is kept up to date.
- Issue loading sheets to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Check all loading/transport information prior to use to ensure that all details are correct.
- Provide Clerical support to Senior Despatch Manager.
- Update and maintain the booking spreadsheet.
- Develop communication with sales and production personnel across the site ensuring clear channels of communication and sharing of appropriate information.
- Cross checking weight sheets to ensure all details are correct.
- Answer incoming calls and deal with any queries in the absence of the Senior Despatch Manager.
- Any other duties as required by the Senior Despatch Manager
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Human Resources, Cranswick Country Foods, Staithes Road, Preston, HU12 8TB or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 19th July 2019
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.