Supply Chain Degree Apprenticeship 2024
Supply Chain Degree Apprenticeship
Cranswick is a leading UK food producer with revenue of over £2.3 Billion. We produce and supply premium food to high-profile UK grocery retailers, the food service sector and other UK and global customers. With 22 well-invested production facilities located around the UK, our values unite and inspire our people to deliver our purpose – to feed the nation with authentically made, sustainably produced food.
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated individual to join our commercial team as a Supply Chain Degree Apprentice. With the support of industry professionals, the successful candidate will develop the skills and knowledge needed to develop a spectacular and secure career with one of the UK’s most sustainable food businesses. Alongside your full-time apprenticeship role, you will complete a Level 6 Supply Chain Leadership Professional with Sheffield Hallam University.
What will you be doing?
- You will work as part of our commercial function to support the procurement, planning and supply chain management functions within our business with a varied range of duties.
- Support the planning team with implementing plans to prepare the production schedules for the manufacture of products throughout the site
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of products and customer specifications being used in the manufacturing processes
- You will be given a wide range of learning and development opportunities within the wider supply chain to support you to expand your knowledge
- You will be given exposure to both suppliers and high-profile customers with a focus on ensuring best practice in relation to the products that we sell.
- You will have multiple tasks and projects underway at any one time, with varying deadlines, enabling you to develop strong project management skills
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who possesses a strong drive to learn and grow in this dynamic field. This entry-level position offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the intricacies of supply chain operations within a large-scale global food manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training, mentorship, and exposure to various aspects of the supply chain, contributing to the seamless flow of our products from production to customer delivery.
We can offer;
- Extremely competitive starting apprenticeship salary
- Comprehensive apprenticeship training plan to support you to complete your L6 Degree with Sheffield Hallam University.
- Buddy programme ensuring all new apprentices are partnered with members of staff who they can turn to for support
- Enrolment into our company pension scheme with enhanced contribution options
- Access to opt into our company Share Save scheme, with the ability to purchase company shares at a discounted rate
- Discount membership at major high street stores and supermarkets via our company discount portal
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply, please submit a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: May 1st 2024
Join one of the UK’s most sustainable food businesses