IT Degree Apprenticeship
Cranswick are delighted to offer a ‘Digital & Technology Solutions Professional’ apprenticeship, for a duration of 36 months with an award of a BSc (Hons) in Digital & Technology Solutions and a role as an IT Analyst upon successful completion. This apprenticeship will offer the opportunity to be part of a project team that plans and delivers IT projects within an ever growing food manufacturing business. The successful candidate will engage with key stakeholders to further their learning and development, and provide business support in analysing key systems data and reports.
From the start, you will be involved in several IT projects all within different key areas of the company. The candidate will need to understand the business processes so that they can help deliver software solutions that fit the business requirements. This will include setting up equipment whilst implementing the various projects throughout the group. You will be required to travel between the various sites on a day to day basis which may include overnight accommodation. Expenses will be reimbursed in line with company polices.
- Assist project managers in the implementation and delivery of key technology projects and processes
- Train end users
- Create training documentation
- Maintain project reports
- Develop and enhance solutions to the business that serve to answer a business question
- Support continuing development of solutions in an agile manner
- Create and understand technical specifications for systems
- Deliver training and concise documentation around solutions
- Interrogate system data and create reporting views
- 3 ‘A’ levels (to include maths)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Holds a full clean driving licence
- Team player, with the ability to self-manage
- Strong time management skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and a people person
Place of work will be Milton Keynes.
Competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure and confirm you have made your line manager aware before applying. To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 06.12.2019
(Please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward)