Cranswick Convenience Foods is one of the largest cooked meats operators in the UK supplying high quality premium and standard cooked meat products to leading high street retailers. We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator, to join our busy Human Resources team at our Barnsley site, which employees circa 1200 permanent colleagues.
Main duties include:
- Manage temporary labour requirements (forecasting, planning, KPI’s and agency payroll).
- Support the HR Advisor with all aspects of permanent labour planning and recruitment activities.
- Accurate and timely processing of all aspects of new starter and leaver procedures in line with Company policies and current GDPR legislation.
- Ordering and co-ordinating of service awards.
- Provide front line advice and support on HR related matters to management and colleagues.
- Assist with onsite communication activities and initiatives.
- Participate in HR projects.
- Responsible for all other aspects of general office administration including minute taking as required.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced busy HR function, be able to multi-task and prioritise their workload and have excellent organisation and communication skills. Applicants must have or be working towards CIPD level 3 and knowledge of current employment law and HR legislation. Experience working with time and attendance and HRIS systems are essential.
A full job description is available upon request.
Competitive salary and benefits, to be discussed at interview stage
Hours of work are 37½ hours per week 8.30am-4.30pm however flexibility around working hours is required.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
HR Department VP (firstname.lastname@example.org))
Please indicate salary expectations
Closing date: 21st August 2019