Farm Manager (Broiler)
Crown Farms form a part of the hugely successful Cranswick Plc.
We are looking for a committed and experienced Broiler Poultry Farm Manager in the Stanton/Rickinghall area.
Main duties include:
- Manage the farms to ensure that bird welfare is prioritised
- Manage and monitor ventilation, heating, feed, water, litter and lighting within the agreed standards, ensuring the highest quality conditions are provided.
- Order or necessary supplies for the farm
- Ensure that Site Security is maintained at all times
- Ensure compliance with Red Tractor Assurance Scheme
What you will need:
- Literate / Numerate for documentation recording
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and carry out manual duties
- Level 3 Agricultural Apprenticeship- or willingness to achieve this with our support
- Experience in farming and/or poultry
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: From £29000
- Bonus scheme
- Housing provided, rent free and council tax paid for by the company
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Share of the profits with our discounted share scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to our 'Feed your Wellbeing' platform with discounts for shops, restaurants and entertainment venues