An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Manager at Cranswick Convenience Sutton Fields.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- To provide focused support to the Technical Management team and assisting in the day to day running of site compliance (Food safety, legal, Ethical) ensuring that standards are maintained in line with external audit and customer requirements.
- To complete site-based audits at a set frequency against 3rd Party Standards, Customer manufacturing standards, GMP ,Fabrication, Hygiene, systems and documentation.
- To ensure that any non-conformances raised during internal and external audits are actioned and completed within the agreed timescales and to ensure that root cause analysis and preventative actions are taken to prevent reoccurring issues.
- To manage complaint/foreign body reduction plans & microbiological improvement projects
- Where necessary to assist with management and control of site ‘food safety & quality’ programme in association with site Technical Manager and Quality Assurance manager.
Requirements, experience and person specification:
- Experience of working in a similar capacity preferably within chilled FMCG sector;
- Determined and dedicate attitude to providing great service to team, site and customers;
- Knowledge of Food legislation, safety and quality;
- IT literate, able to work confidently with email, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software;
- Previous Quality Auditing experience desirable;
- Able to clearly demonstrate a track record of effective customer facing activities;
- Familiarity with business processes outside of core role, such as, NPD, Accounting, Commercial, Production, Despatch and HR is desired as an aid to cross-functional working;
- Able to give clear examples of working with projects involving cross-functional objectives.
- Root cause analysis skills;
- Team management skills or capable of working as an effective team player in a technical advisory role.
- Level 4 Qualification in Food / Science subject, or equivalent qualification;
- Food Science related Higher Education qualification (HND or equivalent) is preferable.
- Auditing Skills Certificate or prepared to gain this qualification;
- Food Hygiene Level 3 essential or prepared to gain this qualification;
- HACCP Level 3 essential or prepared to gain this qualification;
A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: Vikki Daniel, Snr HR Advisor (Vikki.email@example.com)
Closing date: 10th July 2020
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward