Yield Administrator (Tuesday – Saturday)
Cranswick Country Foods, Gourmet Bacon, Sherburn in Elmet
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Yield Administrator.
To be responsible for day to day Production and Preparation yield, Labour and material variance reporting. This role will also challenge the information generated by the NAV to verify its accuracy and work closely with the departments to fix any issues – main reason for this is to ensure the accuracy of the reports. This is a hands- on role where involvement in all areas of the factory may be required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce Slicing and Preparation Yield
- Produce Labour report
- Material usage report
- Substitution and waste report
- Challenge Factory on Material Usage, Yields and Labour variances
- Work closely with Production and Preparation departments to identify and understand Yield, Material usage impacts (costs)
- Attendances to meetings
- Good teamworking ethic- with a willingness to be actively involved in all areas
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and efficiency
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with Team Leaders and Management team
- Good time management skills – able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Wiliness to work occasional out od standard hour shifts- i.e. occasional evening/ night
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
Interested candidates, please apply by emailing your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or sending your cv and cover letter to the HR department, Cranswick Gourmet Bacon, 1 seafox court, Sherburn- In-Elmett, LS25 6PL
Closing date: Friday 27th May 2022
Please be aware that the closing date can be brought forward if a suitable candidate is sourced.