Warehouse Team Leader (Shift B)
3 on 1 off 3 on 7 off, 6.30am – 7.00pm
We currently have 1 Warehouse Team Leader vacancy available on B shift.
- To manage the day to day activities within Dry Goods/Stocks facility on your shift, monitoring stock volumes across all commodities within the Dry Goods/Stocks department, ensuring up to date stock details and supply relevant data to Planning Department and ensuring physical stock reviews are carried out on a daily basis, maintaining all product quality, legal and safety standards
- Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare of yourself and other employees in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 as well as adhering to COSSH regulations
- Ensure goods received are transferred to their designated storage areas and stowed in a manner which facilitates good stock rotation and stock is indeed rotated.
- Using appropriate management skills to ensure that all staff within the department are adhering to the correct procedures and company policies at all times
- Ensuring that all the relevant paperwork is completed at the relevant times
- Positive attitude
- Working well with little supervision
- Good communication skills
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to use process systems
- Accuracy of reporting
If you are interested in applying for this position or require further information please contact Thilanga Gammanpila
Please note that internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying.
Closing Date Friday 22nd March 2019