Transport & Kit Coordinator
Cranswick Country Foods Poultry is hiring at our brand new, purpose-built processing facility in Eye, Suffolk.
We have an opportunity for a Transport and Kit Coordinator to join the sales team on a Monday-Friday shift pattern.
Responsible for routing transport for customer deliveries, booking in deliveries and managing kit requirements ( pallets and returnable crates).
Shift pattern : Monday to Friday @ 07.00 - 16.00
- Organising the deliveries for all orders
- Maximising the transport deficiencies
- Booking in deliveries with customer contacts/systems
- Accurate counts for returnable crates and adjusting stock levels
- Accurate control of all pallets requirements for site to ensure smooth operation
- Liaising with external transport companies
- Approving holidays related invoices
What you will need to have:
- 2 years experience working in a transport or returnable kit related industry
- Good knowledge of geography
- Use of Microsoft package
- Ability to think of best value options
- Effective communicator
Please send your CV and the cover letter at email@example.com .
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Wellness programme