Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential; we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
An exciting opportunity for a Full Time Transport Administrator has arisen in our Watton office. This role is Monday to Friday, 30 hours a week to be worked between 8.30am and 4pm, reporting to the Transport Manager.
Job requirements of a Transport Administrator:
- Supporting our Transport and Garage team by organising and scheduling garage maintenance MOT, inspection and servicing works of the company fleet
- Raising invoices, pricing jobs, tracking data and highlighting anomalies
- Updating records (data input) filing and other general administration duties
- Supporting the month end process
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders; from department managers, independent farmers to Company Directors
What you will need:
- Experience working within a busy haulage office
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work with accuracy to tight timescales
- Confidence, self-motivation and strong communication skills in order to work with other members of staff in the throughout the business coupled with the ability to work as part of a team
Pay and benefits:
- Salary – £ competitive
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Discounted sharescheme
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Enhanced holiday after 2 and 4 years’ service
Interested? Email/post a CV and covering letter, including the role you are applying for and your salary expectations to email@example.com or FAO: HR, Cranswick Country Foods Plc. Brandon Road, Watton, Norfolk, IP25 6LW
Closing Date: 30th April 2021 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward)
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.