Trainee Production Planner/Scheduler
Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Job requirements of Trainee Planner / Scheduler:
You will gain experience in all aspects of on-site operations.
You will get stuck straight in, spending time in all the major areas of our Factory Operations learning what we do and how we do it. We want people who will be as passionate about our quality products, as we are.
A real willingness to learn is the most important thing. Having spent time within our Factory Operations, you will in time progress to our Planning and Trading departments.
Supporting our Managers with their workload, you will pick up responsibility for administrative tasks within these areas. Over time, learning all there is to know about how to effectively plan the day to day running of the factory and how to trade to get the best value for our product.
This is an exciting opportunity. Your future is up to you. Prove what you’re capable of and the opportunities to progress will keep coming.
Working Monday to Friday with flexibility to support during holiday cover.
What you will need:
- Be enthusiastic
- Want to achieve
- Be willing to learn
- Be proactive
- Have good attention to detail
- Be computer literate
- Have achieved 5 GCSEs, A-C grade
Pay and benefits:
- Rate of Pay – £12.15 (inclusive of attendance bonus)
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Access to the 'Feed your Wellbeing' platform with retail discounts, wellbeing programme, financial support and more!
- Discounted share scheme
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Additional holiday with service
Closing Date: 17/06/22 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward )