(Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Technical Assistant.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Monitoring, compiling and maintaining systems for complaint investigations and responses
- Ensuring customer complaints are displayed on KPI boards monthly
- Completion of data required for the complaint reduction plan and ensuring minutes are taken in the meetings.
- Completion of all customer KPI reports
- Completion of all internal KPI reports (board report, monthly KPI, weekly KPI, morning meeting weekly report)
- Collation and trending of micro and chemistry results on a weekly basis, and ensuring any failures are rested and reports updated with further results
- Completion and distribution of all trending reports (micro and chemistry) to the management team
- Assist with traceability studies
- Conduct taste panels
- Supporting and collating information as required for any customer visits, internal or external audits.
Requirements, experience and person specification
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, Power BI & Power Point (training will be provided)
- Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions
- Confidentiality with attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Possess a team ethic
- Flexible approach with ability to carry out a wide variety of tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the Company
Hours of work- Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm (however flexibility around core working hours is essential)
Rates of pay to be discussed at interview stage.
A full Job description is available upon request.
Interested candidates, please apply by emailing your cv to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or sending your cv and cover letter to the HR department, Cranswick Gourmet Bacon, 1 seafox court, Sherburn- In-Elmett, LS25 6PL
Closing date: Friday 5th November 2021
Please be aware that the closing date can be brought forward if a suitable candidate is sourced.