Gourmet Kitchen is our new state-of-the-art facility in Hull, supplying high quality cooked product to a number of market leading customers. We are looking to grow our team and recruit a Technical Analyst to be responsible for the administration of the technical department whilst providing support with technical management systems, management of customer complaints, including collation of and analysis of statistical data, customer queries and assistance with trending and communicating technical KPIs.
The main duties of the role include (but not limited to):
- To support in the development and help with continuous improvements to the Company’s Quality System and ensure it meets Customer requirements, BRC and 3rd party audit requirements.
- Responsible for the updating and control of all internal factory QAS's and documents.
- Work with the relevant departments in ensuring that all Non-Conformances arising from audits and visits are resolved to an acceptable standard within agreed timescales.
- Support the investigations of any quality related complaints or customer issues within specified timescales, working with the wider teams to find true route cause and support with the implementation of corrective and preventive action.
- Recording and trending of the customer complaints.
- Contacting establishments to obtain traceability for customer complaints and arrange collection of product or return of foreign bodies if required.
- Monitoring, compiling and maintaining systems for complaint investigations and responses.
- Analysing all data and reporting to the wider teams to highlight any key focus areas and drive continuous improvement throughout the factory. Also look at data to try to foresee any arising issues and work with all departments to prevent any issues.
- Completion of all internal KPI reports (board report, monthly KPI, weekly KPI, morning meeting weekly report)
- Collation and trending of micro and chemistry results on a weekly basis, and ensuring any failures are communicated to the QA department to be sent for rested and reports updated with further results
Experience / Knowledge
- Basic literacy skills.
- Be able to show initiative and good problem-solving skills.
- Reliable and good timekeeper.
- Conscientious and willingness towards meeting deadlines
- Willingness to learn and lead by example
- Good knowledge of basic food hygiene/health and safety principles.
A full job description is available upon request.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, so if you think you have what it takes or would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you. Please email a copy of your CV to:
Closing Date: 30th June 2022
Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying
Please note, if a suitable applicant is found the closing date may be bought forward.