A role has become available to join the Yorkshire baker Technical team as a Technical Administrator. The main focus of this role is to complete all of the appropriate Customer, KPI and Technical reports at the required frequency, and on their appropriate systems. The Technical administrator will also manage the sites customer complaint database and document control systems
Main duties and responsibilities:
(Please note that this list is not exhaustive)
- To collate and maintain a filing system that allows quick location of records.
- To assist in performing investigations where requested into micro, hygiene, and process control issues.
- To assist in the monitoring and policing of allergen control from intake to despatch.
- To assist the QA Seniors in monthly traceability’s through collation of all relevant documentation.
- To collate technical reports, KPI reports as requested by the Technical department
- To assist when required to investigate and provide a response to customer complaints and retailer quality driven issues.
- To manage the document control system for the CGP Quality Manual and associated due diligence paperwork.
- To update procedures and documents as directed by the Technical, NPD and the Hygiene Manager.
- To generate customer, group and board reports to the required frequency.
- To develop and continually maintain technical databases so that information can be inputted by the QA team.
- To assist the QA Team leader in archiving the due diligence paperwork and generating a tracking system so that it can be retrieved when required.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Methodical and organised
- Proactive working approach
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Leah.Mackay@cranswick.co.uk
All applications must be received by Thursday 16th November 2017