06:00 – 18:00
4 Days on, 4 Days off (Rota Basis)
(Fixed Term Contract for 9-12 months)
An exciting opportunity arose for the right individual to become a part of the MK Technical team.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
· Checking and collation of required production paperwork.
· Collecting samples, swabs, air plates etc. in timely manner and arranging their testing.
· Participating in Traceability exercises as and when requested
· Recording and verification of Critical processing details and reconciliation of processing and traceability records onto IT system.
· Feeding back specific critical issues raised from paperwork checking to appropriate technical or production personnel as appropriate in a timely manner.
· Monitoring completion of audits by technical personnel to specified frequency.
· Inputting sample details onto system and emailing details to contract lab.
· Liaising with contract laboratory provider as and when required to ensure all samples and swabs are tested as per schedule and all results are recorded
· Provision of appropriate certificates of analysis/conformance to customers.
· Controlling Stock and Ordering Routine items.
· Assisting in the development of all technical documentation as it relates to product development, specifications, procedures etc.
· Assisting in retrieval of information during internal and external audits and investigations.
· Submitting new shelf life testing as and when provided by NPD
· Checking chemical and microbiological parameters of results against the product declarations/ specifications and reporting to ATM/Technical Manager (TM) any abnormalities
· Creating Out of Specification report for positive testing on pathogenic microorganisms - when required
· Maintaining the filing/archiving system
· Requesting paperwork from external archive warehouse
· Supporting in other administration duties as and when required
· Supporting site visits with admin duties when required
Candidate requirements include (but not limited to)
· Qualification in food related subject
· Proven experience in a specification role, ideally in a high risk chilled production environment.
· Extensive knowledge of Food legislation, safety, quality and customer requirements.
· Self-motivated and responsible for time management
· A users knowledge of standard software systems
· To be representative of the companies high standards at all times, to conduct yourself in a professional and positive manner. To be able to communicate effectively with all colleagues to promote inter departmental teamwork at exceeding customer and company expectations in all areas.
A full job description is available upon request.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure and confirm you have made your line manager aware before applying.
To apply, please submit your application to: Magda, HR Advisor Magda.Wegrzynowska@cranswick.co.uk;
Closing date: 21 February 2020
(Please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward)