Summer Student Vacancy
Looking for a summer job? Want to add to your cv that you’ve had experience working at one of the largest food businesses in the UK?
Cranswick Convenience Foods Sutton Fields are looking for hard working students and graduates to join our growing team over the summer period.
Earn up to £4,200 in your summer break!
Salary: £9.01 per hour, with a £250 bonus payment to those students who complete a 12week placement throughout June - September
Shift pattern – 4 days on 4 days off
Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in Britain. Authenticity, craftsmanship and great taste, delivered through the highest possible ethical, sustainability and welfare standards are the values at the core of our innovative business.
As the summer is a busy time for us here at Cranswick due to BBQ season, we are welcoming students looking for short term employment, to make some money and add to their work experience before returning to University. The role will be similar to a Trainee
Operative role, working within our state of the art manufacturing facility, producing some well-known, delicious products for our retail customers.
You’ll contribute to
• Ensuring Food Safety
• Working in a safe environment
• Good Manufacturing Practices
• Meeting our Customer’s requirements
• Producing product to the right Quality Standards
• Ensuring work is carried out in a hygienic environment
• The Reduction of waste and ensuring efficiency and sustainability
• Meeting our company objective- Quality: Value: Innovation: People
Our Commitment to you:
• Provide a Safe Working Environment
• An opportunity to work for organisation that is dedicated to Equal Opportunities
• Provide you the training needed to be effective in your role
• Recognise your commitment and achievements
• Provide opportunities to develop
• Promote from within as much as possible
• Implement initiatives that promote teamwork
• Improve the environment with our Second Nature initiative
• No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
• Development opportunities throughout the business. All areas to have a career
roadmap which allows clear sight of progression through the business- if you were to
consider joining the business after your studies have finished
• The chance to join a diverse workforce
• Access to staff sales
• Access to our company discounts app- giving discount on high street shops
• Employee engagement activities such as: feed the force days, Fat Thursday to name
but a few!!!
Everyone is working in a challenging environment across the world, Cranswick is committed
to providing a safe environment for you and your family and have taken extensive measures
to protect all our employees and will continue to make changes that reduce risk , to meet
the changing Landscape, as new government restrictions and initiatives are put in place.
Making the changes, doing it right and keeping each other safe.
A full job description is available upon request.
To apply, please submit your CV to – email@example.com with the reference
Closing date: 30th June 2021