Stores Shift Senior Supervisor
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Stores Supervisor to join our busy team at our Preston site near Hull (HU12 8TB). The successful candidate will play an integral part in the safe and effective running of the stores, ensuring that accurate stocks are maintained through correct movements in the Navision system so that the needs of production are achieved at all times.
Shift pattern: 6:00am – 6:00pm, B SHIFT
Main duties include (but not limited to);
- Responsible for running all aspects of the store to deliver stock into production in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring demand is met and all procedures are followed.
- Ensure stock levels are adequate for production demands
- Informing the Stores Manager of any replenishment needs
- Ensuring all labels are correctly stored and issued to production following all relevant procedures
- Ensuring that the stores are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Complete all relevant paperwork correctly in a timely and efficient manner
- Helping others, when necessary, before being asked to do so e.g., replenishing stocks, helping issue stock to the factory etc.
- Requirement to adhere to departmental procedures regarding all operations.
- Ensure staff are allocated to required areas and are utilized to a maximum.
- Be flexible in abilities across the department to allow staff rest breaks to be covered effectively.
- Be familiar with quality and customer specifications.
- Ensure KPI’s are updated daily.
- Correctly identify all ‘returns’, ‘quarantined stock’ and process in accordance with all technical specifications, requirements and Safety regulations.
- Seek continuous improvement where necessary.
- Ensure an exceptional level of internal and external customer service through on time deliveries and minimal customer returns.
- Effectively harness and motivate their team in order to reduce staff turnover and encourage maximum productivity through training, development and engagement.
- Ensure staff are wearing the correct PPE.
- Be familiar with ordering BOMs (Trays, Film & Bag).
- Operate reach truck in accordance with L117 ACOPS and company policy
- Resolve any traceability queries as presented by QA / Technical department
- Any other task commensurate with your position.
- Promote a positive food safety culture through quality, integrity, and legal requirements
- Good communication skills
- Well organized
We can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Strong commitment to progression and personal development
- Profit sharing through discounted share scheme
- Hassle free auto-enrolment into company pension scheme
- Access to our 'Feed your Wellbeing' platform
- Free on-site parking
A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: CCF.Careers@Cranswick.co.uk
Closing Date: 27th May 2022
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward.