Stock Controller (Maternity Cover)
An opportunity has arisen for a Stock Controller to join the Purchasing team at the Wembley site on a 12 months fixed term contract.
You will be accountable and responsible for the following:
- Optimal stock holding
- Stock available at the right time
- Forecasting supply and demand needs of the business
- Ensure the stock team is performing to expected levels
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Place orders on accounts that are assigned to you.
- Ensure appropriate lead times are adhered to
- Regularly review holding stock levels/ parameters to fit with seasonal change
- Ensure new launches go smoothly by having the correct stock on site at the right time
- Monitor forecasts and raise concerns where they arise.
- Minimise stockouts by accurate forecasting
- Understand site storage limitations
- Understand the life cycle of a short shelf life ingredient
- Investigate any discrepancies.
- Ensure 3rd party storage sites have correct stock and assist with investigations as need be.
- This list is not Exhaustive
Requirements, experience and person specification
- 2 years’ experience in food / FMCG role
- Experience with ERP/ WMS systems
- Excellent excel skills
- Microsoft office competent
- Good relationship skills
- Spoken and written English to a good standard
A full job description is available upon request
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Reena Rudki, HR Manager (email@example.com)
Please indicate salary expectations
Closing date: 14/05/2021
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward