Skilled Hygiene Operative
About Cranswick Country Foods:
Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Job requirements of Skilled Hygiene Operative:
As a Skilled Hygiene Operative, you will work closely with management and audit personnel to ensure housekeeping standards are kept to a high level to meet GMP standards.
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday, with working hours 6.00am to 5.00pm.
- Ensuring GMP standards are met.
- To ensure accurate record keeping in line with required standards demonstrating attention to detail.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement, to improve area cleanliness.
- Providing training to colleagues and ongoing mentorship.
What you will need:
- Experience within a hygiene environment would be advantageous
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- You will be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- You will have a proactive approach to problem solving
- You will be a flexible, and a team player
Pay and benefits:
- Rate of pay - £11.77 per hour, rising to £13.07 once fully trained. (Rates include £1 per hour weekly attendance bonus)
- Overtime – time and a third after basic hours
- Pension – currently 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Opportunity to purchase extra holiday
- Discounted sharescheme
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Access to a wide range of perks and benefits through our Feed Your Wellbeing platform
- Enhanced holiday after 5 years’ service
Email a CV and covering letter, including the role you are applying for and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th December 2023 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward )