Senior Payroll Supervisor
Senior Payroll Supervisor
Cranswick Country Foods, Poultry, Eye:
Cranswick Country Foods Poultry is hiring at our brand new, purpose-built processing facility in Eye, Suffolk.
As part of our exciting expansion project we are now recruiting for a full-time, permanent Senior Payroll Supervisor to join us!
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Weekly payroll processing through Chris21 (Frontier) payroll system. This includes the following weekly tasks:
- Calculation of wage adjustments including all statutory payments and leave SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP.
- Calculation of weekly bonus adjustments & average holiday pay adjustments.
- Weekly reconciliations for head count & hours worked and other deductions
- Submission of payroll reports (FPS) and EPS to ensure HMRC submission deadlines are met.
- Calculation and administration of deductions, which include overpayments, attachment of earnings, Share Save Scheme etc.
- Data entry for new starters, leavers, position transfers, employee detail changes.
- Generation of weekly payslips, P45s & any ad hoc correspondence required.
- Review & support of HR input into Timeware which acts as the automatic clocking system for weekly wages.
- Maintain employee records e.g. electronic files, on payroll system
- Control of pension requirements including Auto enrolment Opt ins/outs, Monthly submission to pension provider.
- Calculation & reconciliation of Apprenticeship Levy/PAYE/NIC and any subsequent correspondence with HMRC.
- Month end reconciliations for PAYE, NI, Pension, App Levy, AEO, DEA, deductions
- Providing finance with monthly payment schedules and submission to CSA online
- Preparation of any adjustments i.e. starters, leavers, overtime for monthly payroll (monthly payroll is processed through head office function).
- Ad hoc tasks as required by management including assistance with any software development.
- Reviewing, improving current payroll processes and documents
- Year-end payroll process
- Ensuring GDPR compliance of payroll function
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary discussed at interview
- Auto enrolment into our Company pension scheme
- Discounted sharescheme
- Death in service insurance
- Access to a range of benefits with the Hapi platform
- Free on-site parking
A full job description is available upon request - Please submit your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 22nd March 2021 – (Please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward).