Senior NPD Technologist
About Cranswick Fresh Poultry:
Cranswick Fresh Poultry in Eye, Suffolk is serious about its quality chicken products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
We are looking for a Senior NPD Technologist to join us at our state-of-the-art processing facility in Eye, Suffolk
Core Hours – Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- You will be responsible for the delivery of all NDP and EPD projects for both product and packaging development.
- Working as a team on concept development, raw material sourcing, packaging and product trials, including lab testing, travel testing, organoleptic testing and cooking instructions.
- Lead the Benchmarking program and manage all sample requests.
What you will need:
- Previous NPD or Process Technologist experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- While responsibilities are site based, there will be some travel between sites to customers, so a full valid driving license is required.
- A proactive attitude and ability to demonstrate working off your own initiative.
- To be detail conscious under pressure/in a fast paced environment.
Pay and benefits:
- Rate of pay – £28-37k per annum
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions with the option to contribute more and receive additional contributions from the company up to 10%
- Access to our ‘Feed your Wellbeing’ hub, offering a range of retail, restaurant and entertainment discounts and wellbeing support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free Parking and Canteen facilities
- Staff Sales
Email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th September 2023 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward )