Senior National Account Manager
Overall responsibility for the management and growth of the Yorkshire Baker business, through first class trading relationships within M&S to achieve budgeted, volume and net sales growth. This will be delivered through the creation and focused delivery of the annual joint customer business plan in liaison with the customer, NPD & Marketing team.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- In conjunction with the Business Unit Controller, produce and implement a joint business plan (incorporating trading terms) in conjunction with the customer marketing team to optimise performance in line with the strategy and objectives of the YB strategy
- Weekly tracking, measurement and evaluation of performance to ensure the plan is
- Fully responsible for P&L of M&S forecasting on a monthly basis
- Establish and maintain the most efficient Top Tire Pastry range listings and distribution
- In conjunction with the customer marketing team produce and implement space and availability plans
- Work closely with the category team to deliver tangible business wins through excellent
- Create and deliver bespoke NPD sell in presentations and secure agreement to list through commercial and category rationale
- Design, negotiate and implement a rolling 12-month JBP and promotional strategy
- Participation in or management of special local or group projects to drive Cranswick’s commercial agenda forward
- Deliver supply chain excellence to the customer through close partnerships with the supply chain team, and through effective volume management
- Efficiently complete administration within agreed timelines. Communicate effectively across the business and with the customer
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Results focused
- Well-developed commercial acumen and numeracy
- Degree level – must be highly analytical
- Minimum 2yrs experience of National Account Management – ideally M&S
- Experience Joint Business Planning
- Good understanding of customer / strategy and ability to match needs of both
- Awareness of category management data sources, and the relative strengths and
- weaknesses of each – Desirable
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and at different levels
- Strong team player
- Must hold a driving license – Essential.
A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage. Maternity Cover (12 months fixed-term contract).
Please note that internal candidates must make their line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting their application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Margaret Rus, Snr HR Advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date: Wednesday 19th January 2022
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward.