Senior Line Leader
At Cranswick, we have always been proud of the people that we employ. They are the ones who have made the Company a success, and who continue to do so as we pursue our strategic aims and objectives.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual, to work as a Senior Line Leader, who can demonstrate ability to take responsibility for the production line, inspiring a team, driving efficiency to meet production targets.
Shift: 4on 4off; 12 hrs; B Days
Pay Rate: £12.61 per hour
The main duties include (but not limited to):
- Lead team of operatives and ensure full engagement and high performance at all times
- Encourage and develop a healthy, safe and environmental awareness culture
- Ensure Product Quality Standards are met without compromise
- Be conversant with site strategy and lead policy and change
- Minimise waste in all forms
- Ensure all raw materials, ingredients, packaging and labels are available to meet the production plan in full and on time
- Ensure KPI targets are monitored and achieved
- Training and development of team
- Fluid communication between management and immediate reports to ensure all colleagues are well informed
- Analysis and actioning of factory data and line performance information
Requirements, experience and person specification:
- Worked within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Team/Line Leader or Supervisor previous experience
- Proven machine operating experience typically gained within a manufacturing environment
- A Food Safety level 2 qualification with a good understanding of HACCP
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with a diverse workforce
- A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage.
- Strong appreciation of safety working practices and good knowledge of basic food hygiene
- Calm under pressure
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic and demonstrates a ‘can do attitude’
- Leadership skills and team work
- A strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Excellent salary
- Training and career development
- Friendly work environment
- Employee Share Schemes
- On-site parking facilities
- Online access to payslips
- Shopping discounts.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: Lazenbys.email@example.com
Internal applicants must inform their line manager before applying and confirm at interview.
Closing date: 10th February 2023
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward.