Senior Line Leader
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Line Leader to join our busy production team on day shift.
We operate a 4 on/4 off shift pattern, working 12 hour shifts.
The main duties include (but not limited to):
- Lead team of operatives and ensure full engagement and high performance at all times
- Encourage and develop a healthy, safe and environmental awareness culture
- Ensure Product Quality Standards are met without compromise
- Ensure all raw materials, ingredients, packaging and labels are available to meet the production plan in full and on time
- Be conversant with site strategy and lead policy and change
- Minimise waste in all forms
- Ensure KPI targets are monitored and achieved
- Training and development of team
- Fluid communication between management and immediate reports to ensure all colleagues are well informed
- Analysis and actioning of factory data and line performance information
Requirements, experience and person specification:
- Worked within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Team/Line Leader or Supervisor previous experience
- Proven machine operating experience typically gained within a manufacturing environment
- A Food Safety level 2 qualification with a good understanding of HACCP
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with a diverse workforce
- Strong appreciation of safety working practices and good knowledge of basic food hygiene
- Calm under pressure
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic and demonstrates a ‘can do attitude’
- Leadership skills and team work
- A strong command of the English language (written and verbal)
A full job description is available upon request.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to: Lazenbys.email@example.com
Closing Date: 7th March 2021
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Internal applicants must make their Line Manager aware before applying.