Security Officer (Nights)
Cranswick Gourmet Sausage Co. (Lazenby’s) is our state-of-the-art facility located in Hull. Using only the best cuts of British pork, fresh herbs and spices, Cranswick are the UK’s leading producer of gourmet sausages and burgers, supplying major retailers and foodservice outlets alike.
We are currently looking for a positive and engaging individual, with a can do attitude to become part of our Security Team , protecting the safety of the employees, the facilities and also the assets of our organisation. This role will be working 4on/4off working 17:30 to 05:30.
The role is a vital position here at Gourmet Sausage and we are looking for individuals that can not only protect our site, but can engage with colleagues and assist with promoting and ensuring all COVID measures implemented on-site are adhered to
The main duties of the role include:
- Monitoring the movement of staff and vehicles on and off the sites
- To control and monitor the use of CCTV, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- To control the access barriers on site
- Greeting all visitors on site and registering them on our system and directing them to the appropriate location
- Conducting site patrols, escalating any issues as necessary
- Operating “Stop & Search” procedures
- Escorting staff from premises when requested by a manager
- To ensure all COVID measures are adhered to; including challenging any non-compliance, monitoring the volume of employees in any one area, identifying and reporting repeat offenders
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a busy security environment (advantageous)
- Maintain a smart and tidy disposition and environment
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and politely
- Have the ability to work unsupervised and within specified parameters
- Be confident in communicating with large groups of people
A full description is available upon request.
The payrate fo this role is £10.68 ph.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Closing Date: 25th June 2021
Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying