Section Head High Risk (6:30 – 15:15)
What does the day to day look like for this role?
To assist the Shift Manager/s in ensuring the smooth running of the day –to- day operations in order to fulfil business/department needs and targets; maintaining product safety and quality standards.
- Under the guidance of Shift Production Manager, ensure that each product specification is followed, and any anomalies are reported immediately.
- To ensure that any production targets that are set by the Shift Production Manager/s are met: or if this is not possible, shortfalls are reported to the relevant person in a timely manner
- To maintain a clean and tidy area (high risk, changing rooms, canteen etc), meeting both safety and hygiene regulations of the site.
- To wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at all times within the Production areas.
- Carry out training commensurate with the area including regular refresher / update training as and when required.
- To report any equipment defects immediately to the Shift Production Manager.
- To behave in a safe and appropriate manner at all times.
- To assist during internal / external audits as required.
- Adhere to all Company Rules and Policies.
- To maintain high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping etc.
A full job description is available upon request.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying. To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 9th June 2023