MONDAY – FRIDAY 7:30am-4:30pm
Cranswick Country Foods is the largest pork processor in the UK, dealing with retail customers, the food service sector and further processors.
An opportunity has arisen in Sales Support to join the Cranswick Country Food Trading team at the Preston site. We are looking for a confident and motivated individual who can present and conduct themselves in a professional & positive manner.
The successful candidates will have:
- A confident and motivated approach to new challenges
- An in-depth knowledge of IT systems
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- A willingness to learn new areas and get involved with external coldstores
- Have an acute attention to detail
- Have effective communication skills
- A methodical and organised approach to managing information
The main duties are:
- To provide support and cover for the Trading function.
- To complete all order processing accurately and in accordance with the required timescales.
- Organisation of product releases and material transfers
- Tracking sales volumes, forecasts and prices on key accounts
- To investigate discrepancies and produce relevant reports when requested.
- To maintain and update all relevant records and files to ensure the smooth running of the trading function.
- Conduct yourself in a responsible and courteous manner at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding work that is carried out.
- To assist in any other areas required by the trading function.
- Undertake such ad-hoc duties as maybe required to benefit the business.
- To always act in the best interest of Cranswick Country Foods
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Human Resources, Cranswick Country Foods, Staithes Road, Preston, HU12 8TB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 18th January 2019
Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying