QA Supervisor (Technical)
Due to promotion internally, we have a vacancy covering the existing morning shift 06:30-15:00, Monday-Friday as a QA Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced QA Supervisor to maintain and develop our experienced team of QA technicians and a developing team leader position, supporting the site Technical and Operations team in maintaining legality, quality and compliance.
Main duties include:
- Organising manning to cover QA duties efficiently across 2 sites
- Conducting daily GHP audits, monthly FB audits and closing out actions
- Agreeing, implementing and reviewing quality improvement plans
- Supporting QA’s with their daily tasks
- Scheduling annual validations for species and allergen cleaning.
- Driving projects linked to PDP’s and the strategy
- Setting measurable improvement initiatives and KPI’s
- Support site during audits
- Maintaining and coordinating swabbing plans and product sampling plans
- Development of the team with personalised development and training plans and key objectives
- Regulating the IT related KPI’s, Label verification system, paperless QA systems and general label printer software
- Must have adequate product knowledge and working within High risk and High Care environments
- Understanding of the QA function and interaction with the wider business
- Good communicator and able to influence different functions to achieve objectives
- Must be able to co-ordinate projects and see through to completion
- Work across various departments eg Operations, Production, NPD, Purchasing and Technical
- Good IT skills are essential
A full job description is available upon request.
Salary to be discussed at interview stage.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: Ian Stafford: email@example.com
Please indicate salary expectations
Closing date: 22nd February 2019