QA - Slaughter
Monday to Friday 5:30am-3:30pm & 7:00am-6:00pm
Cranswick Country Foods is one of the largest pork processors in the UK, dealing with multiple customers, the foodservice sector and further processors.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a QA to join the busy Technical team at the Preston site.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the QA Supervisor and QA Senior Supervisor by assisting in the day to day running of the site based QA Department, ensuring that standards are maintained in line with internal and external audit requirements.
The main duties of the role are:
- Operate Cranswick traceability system correctly
- Monitor product quality against quality specifications at all product launches
- Monitor the Animal Welfare Standards
We are looking for people with
- Good communications skills
- QA experience (preferably within Primal/Abby)
- Excellent spoken/written/reading English skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Human Resources, Cranswick Country Foods, Staithes Road, Preston, HU12 8TB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22nd December 2017
Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying