QA Primal Supervisor
Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Job requirements of Primal QA Supervisor:
- Supervise a team of QAs (both shopfloor and laboratory based)
- Work with production to ensure our products are produced to high quality standards and work to BRC standards and major retailer requirements
- Troubleshoot – ‘Walking the factory floor’ to identify any issues ahead of them arising and taking appropriate action. Dealing with issues as and when required.
- Manage Corrective actions – making sure corrective actions are completed within appropriate timescales and that the relevant documents have been completed, e.g. hold log, non-conformance log. Reporting any complex issues to QA Manager.
- Ad hoc projects and duties alongside the QA Manager and site management team as appropriate
- Ensure that production are operating within high quality, safety and legality standards
- Ensure that paperwork and other documented checks are completed on time and to an agreed standard
- Conduct GMP Audits and communicating non-conformances appropriately
- Ensure that QA sampling schedules are maintained and updated as required
What you will need:
- To have previous QA experience
- To have the ability to motivate a team
- To be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- To have experience of working within a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- To have a good level of both written and verbal English
- Ideally a Level 2 Food Hygiene/Safety certification
Pay and benefits:
- Salary – up to £31,500
- Overtime – time and a third after basic hours
- Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
- Discounted share scheme
- Discounted local gym membership
- Death in service insurance
Interested?: Email a CV and covering letter through the link provided.
Closing Date: 10th June 2022 (please note that should we receive significant interest, this closing date may be brought forward)