Part Time Security Officer
Covering weekends – Saturdays and Sundays
We are currently looking for a positive and engaging individual, with a can do attitude to become part our weekend Security Team to work Saturdays and Sundays and who also has the flexibility to cover holidays and absence.
We are looking for a Security officer that will protect the safety of the staff and the facilities and also the assets of our organisation.
The main duties of the role include:
- Monitoring the movement of staff and vehicles on and off the sites
- To control and monitor the use of CCTV, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- To control the access barriers on site
- Registering and controlling refrigerated / non refrigerated deliveries
- Greeting all visitors on site and registering them on our system and directing them to the appropriate location
- Conducting site patrols, escalating any issues as necessary
- Operating “Stop & Search” procedures
- Escorting staff from premises when requested by a manager
- Maintaining key control
- Assisting in the enforcement of Company Policy
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a busy security environment
- Maintain a smart and tidy disposition and environment
- Be flexible to cover holidays and absence
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and politely
- Have the ability to work unsupervised and within specified parameters
A full description is available upon request.
Salary to be discussed at interview.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
Closing Date: 3rd July 2020
Internal applicants must make their line manager aware before applying