Opportunities have arisen for Production Operatives to join our Production Team. Adhering to procedures, rules and processes set out by production management and other key functions. To work in a safe and time effective manner in accordance with health and safety standards and ensuring food safety, hygiene and quality standards are achieved.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
· Operate tools, machines and equipment for which training has been provided by the trainer to assist in the manufacturing process of all products
· Work efficiently to achieve the daily production plan and communicate shortfalls and production problems to the relevant person in a timely manner
· Mentor new colleagues as required
· Adhere to all rules, processes and procedures in relation to the work process and conduct as set out by the production management team and other key disciplines such as Health and Safety, Human Resources, Technical and Hygiene
· Complete all paperwork as instructed accurately and within time specifications
· Carry out work in a safe manner so as not to endanger yourself or a colleague
· Ensure that product is produced within food safety, hygiene and quality standards and that any anomalies are reported to your line manager
· Follow correct procedures i.e. the meat from the floor procedure
· Keep the work area clean, tidy and free from debris and waste to reduce the risk of accidents
Requirements, experience and person specification :
· Food hygiene / health and safety principles certification.
· Good oral and written English skills.
· Ability to communicate, understand and follow instructions.
· Reliability and good timekeeping
· Strong attention to detail
A full job description is available upon request.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your application form to: CCFSF.HR@cranswick.co.uk
Closing date: 14th August 2020
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward