NPD Concept to Launch Technologist
Love food and want a tasty career?
Gourmet Kitchen is our new state-of-the-art facility in Hull, which will be supplying high quality cooked products to a number of market leading customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a progressive NPD Technologist to join a thriving business as it enters a new exciting period.
We are looking for a determined, ambitious and committed individual to join our team, to manage, develop and deliver the concept to launch both new and existing products for the whole customer base at Gourmet Kitchen.
- To be an integral part of the development team to deliver new concepts / projects in line with the brief from concept to launch ensuring customer requirements are in line with codes of practices for shelf-life, chemical testing and cooking instructions
- Liaise with the Finance and Commercial teams to adhere and interpret the costing process
- Generate detailed trial reports and records
- Work with the NPD Chef to create new and exciting recipes ensuring that products are delivered to the correct specification satisfying consumer, customer, business, commercial, operational, nutritional and process development requirements
- Ensure that you fully understand customer codes of practice and brand standards
- Keep well informed of packaging developments including liaising with suppliers
- Conduct benchmarking panels and communicate results internally and externally to the relevant people
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrates a passion and understanding of food quality
- Ability to create a favourable first impression, project yourself and present with confidence
- Positive, friendly, driven attitude with an outgoing personality
- Be able to communicate well with both shop floor and senior stakeholders alike
- Able to enjoy working within a fast-moving environment with change and high expectations .
A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage
Internal applicants must inform their line manager before applying
Please forward your application to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd March 2021
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward.