National Account Executive
To provide effective and efficient support to the National Account Controller/Manager to assist in the development of Food Service & Ingredients accounts for the Food Service & Ingredients division.
Main duties include (please note that this list is not exhaustive):
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the National Account Managers & Controller (e.g. pricing, new line forms, gate forms, forecasting, NPD session administration).
- Act as the liaison between the National Account Manager, the customer and factory operations.
- Maintain account related trackers.
- Ensure that all relevant parties are aware of information relating to the account such as gate forms, technical specification changes, pricing changes, account forecasting and so on.
- To interact with site operations and supply chain teams to ensure they are fully aware of account related details where required.
- Strong excel and word skills
- Timely & accurate reporting of data
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and ability to multi-task to plan workload effectively & re-juggle based on new priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal teams and external customer contacts
- Embrace new tasks
A full job description is available upon request
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Closing date: 30th January 2022
Please indicate salary expectations
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward