National Account Controller
Are you a dynamic and resilient team leader, with strong strategic reasoning? Could you be the perfect candidate to join Cranswick as our new National Account Controller? Providing effective, profitable, and progressive commercial management of key retail accounts (Lidl, Aldi, Iceland, Booths, Brands) for the Fresh business. Encompassing the day-to-day responsibility for the maintenance of customer relationships at site and divisional level and delivering profitable account growth as well as the development of new sales within existing accounts and new customers for this division.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Develop and manage the existing sales ledger, driving profitable sales growth in this area of responsibility.
- Lead, manage and develop your team of SNAM’s, NAM’s, Supply Chain Manager’s & NAE’s to deliver to the required level.
- Sustain and embed strong inter-site relationships between the company and key customer accounts.
- Understand and develop the needs of the customer through regular face to face contact.
- Maintain a full knowledge and enthusiasm for the range of products produced by the business, developed by regular contact with the shop-floor and key factory personnel.
- Provide the first point of call for customer contact, managing any issues as and when they arise.
- Manage the dynamics of the customer relationship, including project management, and understanding supply chain initiatives.
Requirements, experience and person specification
- Self-Starter and ability to influence.
- Strong commination skills, verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good computer skills (strong Excel / spreadsheet essential).
- Strong analytical capability.
- Tenacity and resilience.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
A full job description is available upon request
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV
Please indicate salary expectations
Closing date: 31st August 2022
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward