Multi-Skilled Engineers (Nights
About Cranswick Country Foods:
Cranswick Country Foods in Watton, Norfolk is serious about its quality pork products. Now we’re hungry for talented people to join us. It’s win win; you achieve your potential, we achieve our ambitious growth plans. We’re looking for a highly motivated Multi-Skilled Engineer for our night shift (4on/4off, 5pm-5am).
Job requirements of a Multi-Skilled Engineer:
· Assisting the Engineering Technician in the delivery of an effective maintenance programme.
· Undertake a wide range of tasks including planned preventative maintenance and tackling breakdowns in order to maintain optimum efficiency.
· Assisting the Engineering Technician with continuous improvement activities and project support
· Ensuring legislative compliance, services control and maintenance, data and systems co-ordination and contractor management.
· Ensuring a rapid response and effective production cover.
What you will need:
· An engineering qualification of min. NVQ level 3 and be 18th edition certified, or equivalent experience
· A balance of electrical and mechanical engineering skills
· To be motivated and able to use your own initiative
· Be flexible with daily working hours for handovers and occasional overtime
· Excellent communication skills are a must for liaising with internal departments and external contractors
· Ideally you will have experience working with food processing and packaging equipment, however training on this specialist equipment can be provided for the right candidate.
Pay and benefits:
· Salary – Highly Competitive
· Pension – 3% employer contributions/5% employee contributions
· Discounted share scheme
· Discounted local gym membership
· Death in service insurance
· Enhanced holiday after 5 years’ service
Interested?: Email a CV and covering letter, including the role you are applying for to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th March 2020 (please note that should we receive significant interest; this closing date may be brought forward)
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.