Cranswick Gourmet Sausage Co. (Lazenby’s) is our fast-paced sausage facility located in Hull. Using only the best cuts of British pork, fresh herbs and spices, Cranswick are the UK’s leading producer of gourmet sausages, supplying major retailers and foodservice outlets alike
As we continue to grow and provide outstanding customer service to our clients, we are looking to recruit a number of Mixing Operatives to come and join us and become a part of our team, working 4on/4off, hours 18:00 to 6:00.
If you can show the right attitude and attributes, Lazenby’s will support you on your development and career progression journey.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Development of production to specified recipes
- Lifting and transporting of raw materials
- Working with the Nav scanning system
- Work to daily running plan to ensure the production lines are serviced
- Ensure that all product has the correct batch code and label
- Report any anomalies to the Mixing Technician/Co-ordinator
- Ensure good GMP standards are always maintained
- Undergo statutory training as requires, including Level Two Food safety
- Maintain high levels of work performance
Requirements, experience and person specification
- Good levels of written and spoken English
- Manual handling activities- lifting and mixing ingredients.
- Previous food manufacturing experience ideally
- Machine operating experience ideally
- Previous experience is not essential but we ask you have a keen attitude and are willing to learn
- Ideally you will have previous experience of Production and will be used to working in a fast paced environment
A full job description is available upon request
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to:
Closing date: 30th June 2022
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward