(4 on 4 off, A Shift Days)
Cranswick Gourmet Sausage Co. (Lazenby’s) is our fast-paced sausage facility located in Hull. Using only the best cuts of British pork, fresh herbs and spices, Cranswick are the UK’s leading producer of gourmet sausages and burgers, supplying major retailers and foodservice outlets alike.
Our people are at the heart of the business and we are now looking for a Mixing Co-Ordinator to join our team of hard-working and dedicated individuals.
As the successful candidate you will have responsibility for delivering the daily production plan in the most cost-effective manner and full compliance with current customer/brand product specifications, GMP, food hygiene and health and safety legislation.
The main duties of the role include:
- Organising the deployment of staff to monitor and drive operations to meet efficiency and yield standards
- When required, cover the Multi Skilled Technician duties during breaks or periods of absence and deputise for the Mixing Managers in their absence
- Ensuring all raw materials, ingredients, packaging and labels are available to meet the production plan in full and on time
- Lead team of Mixing Operatives and Multi Skilled Mixing Technicians to ensure full engagement and high performance at all times through building trust by effective leadership, training, development and communication
- Manage staff performance, conduct and absence
- Ensure KPI targets are monitored and achieved
- Monitor and improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
The successful candidate will have:
- Team/Line Leader or Supervisor previous experience
- Proven machine operating experience typically gained within a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of the principles and tools of lean manufacture and ability to apply in live situations
- Ideally completed NVQ level 2 or above in a Manufacturing/food environment related subject/programme such as FME or Team Leader etc
- Able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility and willingness to adapt to change
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to:
HR Department, Cranswick Gourmet Sausage (Lazenby’s)
76 Helsinki Road, Hull, HU7 0YW
Closing Date: 26th July 2018