The purpose of the role will be to play a leading part within the production/support team to help achieve the daily plan whilst adhering to procedures, rules and processes set out by management and other key functions.
To work in a safe and time effective manner in accordance with health and safety standards and to assist the supervision and management team in ensuring food safety, hygiene and quality standards are achieved at all times.
Successful Candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Maths Grade 2/3 (E/D) or above (Essential)
- English Grade 2/3 (E/D) or above (Essential)
- Clear commitment to the completion of Apprenticeship Programme- Food & Drink Process Operator- Level 2 or 3 (Dependant on entry level)
- Health & Safety at Work Level 2 or be prepared to gain this
- Food Safety Certificate Level 2 or be prepared to gain this
- IT literate, able to work confidently with Microsoft Packages.
Apprenticeship Programme: Level 2 or 3 in Food & Drink (duration: 2 years)
College: Lincoln University (Week Block Release)
Year One: Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
Salary: £17,056pa + Benefits
Year Two : 4 on 4 off (6am to 6pm)
Salary: £22,339pa + Benefits
For further information please call: 01908 522122 or email: Joanna Balazy (HR Officer): Joanna.Balazy@cranswick.co.uk
Open day for applications to visit the site: 5th April 2019
Closing date: 30th May 2019
Assessment Centre: 24th June 2019 & 17th July 2019
Start Date: September 2019