Low Risk Team Leader
Cranswick is one of the largest food producers in Britain. Authenticity, craftsmanship and great taste, delivered through the highest possible ethical, sustainability and welfare standards are the values at the core of our innovative business. These values are delivered by our most important asset – our team of experts working strategically throughout the business. By joining the Cranswick team you will become a part of a progressive business which is dedicated to developing and nurturing your talent through tailored learning and development opportunities. For a business with no limits, where your career and personal development opportunities have no boundaries, dream big and apply today.
Opportunities have arisen for Team Leader roles in Low Risk Area. As a Team Leader you are expected to deliver against your set objectives and daily plans and KPI’s. You will also be expected to record data in required SIC formats and work in a collaborative manner with other departments on site. Working with all teams on site to deliver consistent and compliant operational processes. Ensuring a good working relationship and progressive, inclusive approach with Technical, H&S, HR, Process, NPD, Commercial and Supply Chain.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Will provide direction, instructions and guidance to a group of individuals working on designated processes and production lines.
- Responsibility for delivering and monitoring SIC
- Provide knowledge, experience and understanding of designated procedures and processes.
- Responsible for ensuring CCP’s, Quality standards, H&S standards and SOP’s are followed, met and exceeded.
- Understand qualities and strengths / weaknesses, of both the team and the process and be able to best match to deliver KPI’s, targets and compliance.
- Inspire trust and respect of team, working in a fair and firm manner, collaborating with support teams and management for two-way communication.
- Motivation of team members, assessing performance and evaluation. Providing, support and guidance and a willingness to collaborate with other support functions and teams.
Requirements, experience and person specification (bullet points)
- Previous experience of running a production line and related equipment
- Understanding of relevant CCP requirements
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Knowledge of root cause analysis
- Proven ability in conflict resolution,
- Ability to interact with customers and site visitors during audits and various meetings including pre-production trials.
A full job description is available upon request. Salary to be discussed at interview stage
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your application form or CV and covering letter to: Vikki Daniel, HR Generalist (Vikki.email@example.com)
Closing date: 30th April 2021
Please note that if a suitable candidate is found, this closing date may be brought forward