Line Technicians (Checks and Administration)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Line Technicians (Checks and Administration) to join our busy production team on day shift.
We operate a 4 on/4 off shift pattern, working 12 hours shift.
We are looking for experienced people, who have a background working on fast paced production lines within the food industry.
Main duties include (but not limited to):
- Completion of all line paperwork, on time and in full, to ensure our traceability and due diligence needs are met
- Carry our pre-start checks of the line, looking for and reporting any issues that may affect production, seeking swift resolution where possible
- Routine checks of metal detector and X-ray
- Recording and inputting of line performance data, initiating feasible improvements
- Visually monitor products on the line, removing and reporting poor quality
- Training others through a comprehensive Line Technician ‘buddy system’
- Control and monitor of weights through in-line checkweight system
Requirements, experience and person specification:
- Worked within a fast-paced chilled food manufacturing environment
- In depth knowledge of fast production lines
- HACCP Awareness training
- A Food Safety level 3 qualification
- The ability to plan and organise
- A ‘continuous improvement’ mind set
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with a diverse workforce
- A strong command of the English language (verbal and written)
A full job description is available upon request
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your Line Manager aware before applying and confirm this when submitting your application.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: Lazenbys.email@example.com
Closing date: 13th March 2021