Line Leader AM Shift (06:45 – 14:45)
What does the day to day look like for this role?
Working a the Cranswick Continental Site in Bury in our new production facility this role will assist the Section Head and Shift Manager in the smooth running of the department to meet production targets. You will be required to supervise line operatives in your department on a day-to-day basis ensuring performance, discipline, quality and safety standards are maintained. A positive can do attitude will allow the candidate to succeed within this role.
- In preparation for a prompt start to the production day, set up lines in readiness – to include switching on and assembly of appropriate machinery, availability of relevant product, PPE, utensils, packaging and documentation.
- Carry out daily pre hygiene safety checks, record and notify the section head of any defects, failures that requiring remedial attention.
- Coordination & verification of completed documentation to ensure a high level of accuracy is maintained.
- Ensure daily production target plans are achieved and frequently monitored – section heads shall be notified if targets are not being achieved.
- Ensure batch-cleaning practices and frequencies are achieved and recorded.
- Monitor personal & working hygiene practices within departments to ensure a high level of standard is maintained.
- Train all line operatives on all relevant departmental tasks and rotate all operatives at appropriate intervals throughout the day to ensure safe/best working practices.
- Ensure all line operatives comply with health and safety policies & procedures e.g. wearing the correct PPE prior to commencement of task.